Communications and Marketing Advisor
The use of the feminine is used to lighten the text
The mission of Propulsion Québec, the electric and smart transportation cluster, is to catalyze players in the ecosystem around concerted projects aimed at positioning Québec among the world leaders in the development and deployment of these modes of transportation. on land, for the benefit of Québec’s economy and environment.
Under the supervision of the Director, Marketing and Communications, and in close collaboration with the team, as well as external suppliers, the Communications and Marketing Advisor evaluates and executes communications actions related to Propulsion Québec projects and programs. As such, she establishes marketing communications strategies, produces or coordinates various promotional tools with external suppliers and plays a central role as communications and marketing expert for the project team. She is responsible for achieving communication objectives for projects, for the proper management of the schedule and budget envelopes for the cluster’s projects and programs.
The responsibilities related to the role of communications and marketing advisor mainly include coordination and production tasks. The person in charge will therefore have to assume the following various functions:
- Identify communication and marketing needs and opportunities for projects and programs;
- Actively participate in the development of communication plans for projects and programs and ensure their deployment, coordination and follow-up;
- Manage and disseminate information to internal project teams and external stakeholders;
- Write and/or supervise the creation of communication tools (content and visual) related to projects and programs;
- Work in close collaboration with the site managers and the project office in charge of the programs;
- Collect and evaluate the performance indices of project communication actions (press review, google analytics, social media);
- Perform, on request, any other related task.
- Establish the content strategy for promotional tools such as newsletters, web content and promotional pieces related to projects and programs and actively participate in their development;
- Coordinate the production of promotional tools, manage and monitor the various stakeholders in translation, graphic production, photographers, videographers;
- Establish and manage the deadlines for the various communication actions related to programs and projects as well as the communication budget envelopes;
- Establish the timelines for the completion of the various projects;
- Ensure budget monitoring;
- Work in close collaboration with all the departments involved in the realization of the project;
- Ensure all follow-ups and ensure the smooth running of the project;
- Ensure project performance and accountability related to projects and programs;
- Produce detailed reports at the end of each program and project;
- Demonstrate rigor and attention to detail;
- Ensure quality control;
- Bachelor’s degree in communications and marketing;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in communications;
- Have experience in project management;
- Excellent writing ability;
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing;
- Perfect command of French and English (spoken and written);
- Ability to manage several files at the same time;
- Rigor and sense of organization;
- Leadership and team spirit developed;
- Great adaptability ;
- Resourcefulness and initiative;
- Mastery of Office suite software;
- Knowledge of the Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) an asset;
- Start date: from October 3, 2022
- Status: regular full-time position (37.5 hours per week).
- Workplace: telecommuting with regular presence at the Mile-Ex offices (6666 rue Saint-Urbain, Montreal).
- Other benefits: insurance, group retirement savings plan, holidays and flexi-work policy.
- Really nice colleagues.
Please send a cover letter and curriculum vitae in a single PDF document by email to the following address: [email protected] before September 26, 2022.
In this document, the feminine gender is used as a generic, for the sole purpose of not weighing down the text.